Price (from): €500 / dayShare Share
I feel so lucky that I’ve found something I love doing, and I can do it for a career. I’m driven by challenging the norm, plus if you tell me I can’t do something, I’ll find a way to do it better, faster, friendlier and with a smile!
I’ve got nearly 20 years experience in learning and talent roles, including leadership roles at LV=, Centrica British Gas and Virgin.
I was lucky enough to chair one of the employer development groups which are developing new Apprenticeships on behalf of the UK government. This was an amazing experience which I’ll forever be grateful for.
I’m always happy to speak, contribute, collaborate!
Accolades and Awards:
- National Apprenticeship Awards Top 100 Apprentice Employer and Highly Commended Macro Employer of the year 2017
- Rate My Apprenticeship Top 20 and highest placed energy company in our first year 2017
- Personnel Today Awards shortlisted L&D Team of the Year and Youth Initiative of the Year (Movement to Work) 2017
- Learning Institute Learning Awards Apprenticeship Programme of the Year Silver Award winner 2018
- Institute of Customer Service Customer Service Awards shortlisted for Customer Service Strategy of the Year 2018
About the training
This course is all about investigating your personality type and the personality type of others, what each type means, how it affects your behavior and interactions with others of similar and different types.
This is a practical workshop with a mixture of teaching via presentation, videos, audios, practical exercises, discussion and sharing of experiences.
Who Should Attend
This course is available to everyone within the organization, no matter what level, who would like to learn about their own personality type, how to adapt their style and understand others more effectively.
Gain an understanding of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
Learn your own personality type; Identify different personality types
Understand different personality preferences and temperaments
Learn how to adapt your style and influence others
Introduction to TypeCoach
Extroversion and introversion
Sensor and intuitive
Thinker and feeler
Judger and perceiver
Delving deeper into temperaments
Stress and personality type