Provided pre-sales consulting and sales Training for international consulting sector.
• In charge of development and implementation of an international and multi-lingual call center sales for a consulting group.
• Assisted in the coordination of efforts for site search and selection.
• Closely managed the needs of corporate management and sales by understanding the unique requirements of both.
• Facilitated the entire sales call center process: cold calling, lead generation, closing sales.
• Participated actively in the recruiting selecting and interviewing of front line sales representative employees.
• Drove performance based analysis of business metrics to provide feedback and individual coaching of call sales employees.
• Administrated new and ongoing training sales for all departments and business units.
• Developed sales agents, team leaders and sales contractors through coaching and training to achieve targets.
• Managed more than 100 sales agents and 10 supervisors and ensured workload and workforce management objectives are met to meet the demands of the aggressive marketing campaigns.
-Designed and implemented new sales training programs to consistently surpass sales objective and to promote positive team atmosphere resulting in 100% augmentation in sales and in 90% reduction in employee turnover.
-Developed and ensured revenue growth for several business units of an international consulting group.
-Developed and published a complete and concrete course on sales prospecting called « the art of negotiation? Method! ».
Core Competencies :
• Call Center Management- Sales Training and the ability to manage change.
• Recruitment and selection skills.
• Business development and Pre sales consulting- Customer service skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills- Ability prioritize and multitask- Problem solving skills.