Languages: Czech, English, Slovak
Price (from): €360 / dayShare Share
As a teenager, while captaining a soccer team of older teammates, I found out I’d been able to gather and lead various characters and personalities towards one goal. I’ve always loved being the center of attention everyone around gets easily attached to. Funny yet serious, tolerant but strict, multi-interested yet committed, friendly but honest, crazy yet reliable.
Thankfully soon enough I realized I’d always been into people, not things. This attribute had inevitably dragged me to working with people, which, eventually, I was never going to get enough of.
Becoming an English and Czech language teacher at the age of 17, that is where it all began for real. A 2,5-year stay in America in the meantime taught me how to bring sponsors to a club I still managed to play soccer for.
Later on, while in 4th year of university, I got hooked up by a German behemoth Adidas for the position of Sales Specialist, and that is where it all has circled up so far! Being able to identify and convince people is my favorite daily bread that I just love to keep coming!
About the training
• How thoroughly do you inspect a customer when (s)he comes into your store?
• Does (s)he know that you’ve been watching?
• Do you just proceed with an open-ended question ’How can I help you?’ after you’ve performed your look-and-mood check?
• Do you strive to really feel the customer while in sales talks?
• Do you make the customer feel that (s)he is the most important person in the world?
• Do you master the game-changing sales talks details?
• Good-bye or see you again soon?
The art of feeling the people = customers
Self-enjoyment while working
Contented and loyal customer
Financial and emotional earnings > losses
Day (8 hours) until further discussion