LinkedIn for professionals
by Mic Adam
About the training
The LinkedIn program consists of a 3 prone approach: pre-training, workshop and post-training session.
- The LinkedIn profiles of all the participants are analyzed and the areas for improvements are identified. These areas will be discussed and attended to during the workshop.
- In preparation of the workshop the LinkedIn usage of the participants will be monitored, analyzed and shared during the workshop.
- All visual materials (background pictures, standard texts for summary, etc.) will be collected and synchronized with Marketing at Analis.
The hands-on program consists of the following steps
- Why LinkedIn is so important?
- The different flavors of LinkedIn (Free vs subscriptions)
- Which LinkedIn strategy is right for you?
- What are the profiles on LinkedIn (Personal, Group and Company)
- 24 elements that make your LinkedIn profile professional to use as:
- Your electronic business card
- Your personal branding tool
- Your expertise and experience
- Create a strong and quality network
- Who to accept/invite into your network?
- How to deal with invitations (including from strangers)?
- The correct way to invite people into your network
- Grow your network through groups
- How to make your network grow smartly and efficiently
- Searching, Finding and Engaging your prospects and clients
- Using the advanced search to find the right person
- Using Boolean logic to finetune your search
- Saving your search criteria for future use
- Engaging the people in your result lists
- The power of introductions
- The power of groups
- Finding emails of your contacts
- How to use Inmails (subscription)
- Keeping your network warm
- Use notifications to keep your network warm
- “Who viewed your profile” is a great conversation starter
- The difference between Like/Comment and Share
- Like, Comment & Share posts from your network
- Like, Comment & Share posts from the company page
- Reacting to group discussions
- How to do “Status Updates”
- How to “Publish Articles”
- Content is key
- Where to find value add content
- Do not forget your website for content to share
- Google Alerts
- Curating content from websites using Feedly
- Subscribing to video channels like YouTube
- How to find even more content
- Advanced: How to share content efficiently
- Use sharing buttons
- Add sharing buttons to your browser
- Use tools like Hootsuite or Buffer to spread your posting
A few weeks after the workshop there will be:
- A review of the LinkedIn profiles of all the participants and check whether the all suggested changes were implemented.
- The LinkedIn usage of the participants after the workshop will be analyzed and compared to before the workshop
- #Wide collection of the biggest experts
- #Filters for all kinds of needs
- #User friendly platform
- #Fast and cheap
- #Highest level of proficiency