“The only real problem in life is what to do next.” – Arthur C. Clarke Above all, I like to help people and organizations to move and shake their old ways in order to transform and survive in the digital era!
Snjezana Slabek is an award-winning professional with a strong business and academic background.
Snjezana Slabek is a consultant, trainer, and speaker with 15 years of business experience in knowledge management and strategic HR.
She has been listed twice on the international „Movers and shakers“ list and is a TED speaker on gamification.
Snjezana is truly passionate about people and culture, digital and innovation, design thinking, digital learning, gamification and the science of engagement.
She is a Master in Computer sciences and Certified Knowledge and Project Manager. Bringing together the technology layer with the human layer, Snjezana seeks to solve the biggest challenges that companies have today; how to grow, scale, change and adapt to a world where technology and media shift at breakneck speed.
Snjezana Slabek and Dr.Emir Dzanic are authors of Culture4Innovation and Culture4Gamification methodologies at Cambridge Innovative System Solutions, Ltd. Emir Dzanic is Ph.D. in the Open innovation and organizational culture. Snjezana and Emir jointly conduct training on gamification and culture of innovation.
Topics of training and consultancies:
1. Gamification & Engagement - mechanics, dynamics, and esthetics
2. Innovation zone - setting up the stage for creativity and innovation in organizations
3. Employee-driven innovations - managing the subculture of innovators
4. Digital and innovation leadership
5. Knowledge sharing and digital learning
6. Design thinking
7. Motivation 3.0 - how to engage employees in the digital era