Languages: German, English
Price (from): €216 / day
Working with people and seeing them succeed is Mary's biggest thrill - and there have been many!
Her work is diverse - developing herself to help her clients evolve into the professionals they've dreamed to be - even CEOs!
Mary gained a Diploma in Teaching and 2 years of high school teaching in Australia before relocating to Germany. She gained experience as a TEFL Trainer before starting her freelance business as an English trainer under Logik Sprachtraining - Is your English up to Business? - which evolved into Executive Link - Global Career and Education Consultants.
Both labels have given her opportunities to delve into areas she is passionate about.
Self-development, openness and flexibility have opened many doors for her:
- On the EU committee to map both TOEFL and TOEIC to the CEFR language levels
- Assigned to write: 'Fit for TOEFL' (3rd Edition)& 'Fit for TOEIC' Hueber Verlag (2012)
- Article & blog writer on Leadership & Personal Development issues she feels strongly about
- Regular presenter at career/education fairs throughout Germany
- Outplacement assignments
- Professional international CV/ resume witer - offers free CV checks at fairs
- Worked closely with Business Schools in Germany - her trainers gave GMAT seminars.
- Clients accepted into Ivy-league universities/business schools (INSEAD)after rigorous
coaching, thorough preparation for admissions tests, carefully crafted resumes , motivation
essays, letters of recommendation.
- Her in-house trainings have tenures of 6 years+ and seminar assignments at universities -
incl. "Working Internationally" and open seminars: international communication skills
- Past customers include Oracle, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, MSD, LMU, Helmholz Zentrum Mü.,
- Intercultural Trainer - training course by world-renowned interculturalist M. Bennett
- Attends international leadership congresses to learn from Thought Leaders which motivated
her to become a Marshall Goldsmith Executive Coach.
About the training
Develop business language skills and your ability to communicate and manage real challenges in your international working environment.
Strong emphasis on vocabulary learning, communication and professional skills, intercultural competence, case studies and practical tips on how to improve performance at work.
Becoming a better manager
Getting and giving direction
Giving and receiving feedback
Representing a team